Resources for Pastors

Steps for Transferring Credentials (Inter-Assembly Transfer)

Ministerial credentials (commission, license, ordination) are maintained by the state in which you were originally credentialed and are to be transferred to the state in which you are serving in ministry.
Whether you are moving into the state of Oklahoma or are moving from Oklahoma to another state, it is your responsibility as a minister in the Church of God movement to take the initiative to transfer your credentials. It’s easy to do this!
  1. Notify the credentials chairperson in the state or region you are leaving and request in writing a transfer of credentials to your new assembly. Click here: Credentials Transfer Request FormThe contact information for your state’s credential chair can be found in the current Church of God Yearbook.
  2. Notify your new assembly credentials chairperson of your arrival and provide them with your new contact information. Their contact information can also be found in the current Church of God Yearbook.
  3. Notify Church of God Ministries, Data Services Dept. with any change in your contact information, whether physical or e-mail address or your phone number. You can contact Customer Service at Download CHOG Transfer Form: Inter-AssemblyTransfer
Failure to obtain an Inter-Assembly Transfer from your previous Assembly Credentials Chairperson could result in being omitted from the Church of God Yearbook. It is critical that you contact your assembly credentials office immediately upon moving to complete your move/transfer process.
Resources for Churches & Leaders

Whether you're building a website yourself or if you need someone to build it for you, there are all kinds of options out there. Here are links to just a few of them.
Other Resources